Playtile rubber safety tiles provide the optimum fall safety for kids play environments. Install a Playtile surface and eliminate the need to fill in the holes, remove animal wastes and potentially dangerous hidden objects.
When kids play, they also fall, and that’s where Playtile comes to the rescue. Playtile is designed to meet the stringent ASTM requirements for playground fall safety and is available in a variety of thicknesses to match the fall heights of most play equipment and events.
Created from recycled rubber, diverting tonnes of waste from landfills, Playtile Safety Tiles are durable, resilient and porous to allow free drainage, and available in three top finishes- our “Basic Series” of black or pigment colours and our “EPDM Series” of custom colour EPDM granules.
- Durable 2’ x 2’ recycled rubber tiles with 12” x 12” cross-hatch pattern
- Installs equally well over a hard surface sub-base or a well compacted granular surface
- Easy to install with interlocking pin system for alignment
- Tile edge adhesive creates a monolithic safety surface that’s not bonded to sub-base
- Subsidiary structural tile legs (stanchions) allow for unrestricted water drainage away from site
- Eliminate health and safety concerns from buried objects and animal wastes
- Eliminate risks and maintenance associated with displaced loose fill materials (i.e., wood fiber)
- Construction: Playtile
- Color: Red, Green and Black
- Surface Style: 12″ x 12″ Cross-Hatch Pattern
- Size: 1.75″ [45 mm] x 24″ [60 cm] x 24″ [60 cm]
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Fall Height Standard: ASTM F1292-09 Impact Attenuation
Playtile Basic Series Close-Ups
Meets ASTM F1292 tests, exceeds ADA requirements.
Tough, resilient, long lasting, non-toxic, slip-resistant, porous for drainage, low maintainance, weatherproof. Easy to install with interlocking pins, can be installed over solid or packed surfaces.
Ideal for rooftop areas
** Upon placing your order you will be contacted with a shipping quote. You will then have the opportunity to proceed with or cancel your order.